Who is the tooth fairy?
The tooth fairy comes to visit you after you lose a baby tooth. The tooth fairy is a beautiful fairy, who ventures around the world every night – collecting lost teeth from millions and millions of boys and girls.
Once you have lost your tooth, place it under your pillow or in a special place for the tooth fairy to find. While you sleep the tooth fairy will visit you through the night and exchange your tooth for a small gift or monetary reward.
But what does the Tooth Fairy do with all of the teeth she collects from children around the world? She plants them in the sky and they become the trillions of stars we see each and every night!
Have a laugh with our dental jokes:
1. What does the dentist of the year get?
A little plaque.
2. What game did the dentist play when she was a child?
Caps and Robbers.
3. What did the dentist see at the North Pole?
A molar bear.
4. What does a dentist do on a roller coaster?
They brace themselves.
5. What did the tooth say to the departing dentist?
Fill me in when you get back.
6. What is the best ride at the EKKA?
Fun facts …
1. Did you know…Each person’s teeth are unique!
They can be used to identity a person just like fingerprints.
2. Did you know…Enamel is the hardest part of the human body!
Your teeth are as hard as rocks!
3. Did you know…Some types of sharks grow new teeth as they need them!
Some species can grow up to 20,000 teeth in their lifetime.
4. Did you know…A snail can have up to 25,000 teeth!
And guess what, they are all on its tongue.
5. Did you know…The last teeth to appear are called wisdom teeth because by the time they arrive you are grown up & wise.